Why Join a Section?
Enhance your skills, gain a competitive advantage and give back to your profession through active involvement in CBA Yukon Sections and Committees. Our Section and Committee members network with legal professionals from across Canada and around the world, including bar leaders, judges, government officials and in-house counsel. These contacts can be critical to your long-term professional growth and help make you invaluable to your firm.
Among the many benefits, you can:
- Access networking opportunities
- Enhance your status and your firm’s reputation
- Elevate your value with clients
- Serve the legal profession in Canada
- Hone your leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Gain consensus building and media relations skills
- Build profile through speaking, publication and other opportunities
- Access global perspectives, practical resources and business opportunities
How to Join
Section Chairs and membership are revised annually at the Yukon Branch Annual General Meeting. You can join a Section anytime.
Not a member of the CBA? Join today!